David Villa..

Neville Kneville said:
r.soleofsalford said:
31 year old scores 3 goals in last 17 matches.

I think people are remembering what he was rather than what he is.

Our problem is about the speed we pass the ball and how fast we move it through the team from defence to the strikers. It has been so slow in most games this season giving the opposition time to get behind the ball in numbers and organised. This means that when Tevez, Dzeko and Aggro receive the ball they most of the time have there backs to goal.

David villa would not help our current situation

If we go for villa I''ll fucking gutted

Better off keeping the money & a space on the wagebill for a top forward to sign for next season.

Exactly mate.

David villa ffs

r.soleofsalford said:
Neville Kneville said:
r.soleofsalford said:
31 year old scores 3 goals in last 17 matches.

I think people are remembering what he was rather than what he is.

Our problem is about the speed we pass the ball and how fast we move it through the team from defence to the strikers. It has been so slow in most games this season giving the opposition time to get behind the ball in numbers and organised. This means that when Tevez, Dzeko and Aggro receive the ball they most of the time have there backs to goal.

David villa would not help our current situation

If we go for villa I''ll fucking gutted

Better off keeping the money & a space on the wagebill for a top forward to sign for next season.
Just heard on key103 or whatever it's called Villa to replace Mario confirmed by City??????, presenter then said great news for blues, anyone confirm.

Exactly mate.

David villa ffs
<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:57 am --<br /><br />
Matt the Giant said:
i8rags said:
Villa in confirmed by club.

Huh?
Sorry mate tried to explain below but fucked it up. Just heard on key103 city confirm villa to replace Mario, which was quoted as great news for blues fans.anyone else heard owt.

i8rags said:
Sorry mate tried to explain below but fucked it up. Just heard on key103 city confirm villa to replace Mario, which was quoted as great news for blues fans.anyone else heard owt.

Cheers blue.
Hm... how would a radio station know I wonder.

Would be great news btw.

Matt the Giant said:
i8rags said:

Cheers blue.

Would be great news btw.
Normally a bit slow on the uptake, so could be bullshit, but defo heard it.

i8rags said:
Matt the Giant said:
i8rags said:

Cheers blue.

Would be great news btw.
Normally a bit slow on the uptake, so could be bullshit, but defo heard it.

Aren't Key 103 one of the clubs partners? Could be wrong...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.