De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

The way I see it, we have two options - get someone in and hope he hits form straight away (unlikely) or shore up our defence with 2 DMs in lot of matches. The latter is the better option but I don't think Pellers wants to end his tenure like that, so his decision will be carry on regardless and hope we continue winning! He might get away with it if Kompany comes back and sorts out things at the back.

It is such a shame because I felt we were about to up our game and go on a winning run of games for the business end of the season.

Terribly bad luck for KDB. Smashin lad. Have to say think hes a bit of a homer though neverthless gutted at the injury. Maybe we should just be grateful that its not career damaging.That puts 10 weeks into perspective. Hopefully Kelechi will get more game time which is a shred of consolation out of such a sad situation.

I think we can cope. I'd rather have him available of course, but away from home he's not been effective and at home I think we are capable of winning without him. Not knocking him or anything, but I don't think losing De Bruyne has the same impact as losing Kompany, Aguero, Silva etc. Trying to be positive :)

He should be back for champs league quater final first leg if we make it plus last 6 prem games of season and maybe fa cup if we are still init so therefore he still has a big role to play... We love u kdb.

Still has a big role to play in our season does kdb!!! Should be back for last 6 prem games plus champs league quater final first leg should we make it and hopefully we still be in fa cup aswel. Have a speedy recoverey kdb as you still have a massive roll to play and are our player of season hands down.

Better than my worst fears but not great, really frustrating this, Aguero gets back into it and bam another spanner in the works, FUCK SAKE !

I know this sounds bad but for such a wonderful player to watch it grates a little more, not that i wish injury on anyone. When it does though it seems to be the best players at the worst times, not that any time is good. They do seem almost clinical in their timing though to cause us most disruption.
4 of our spine dropped like flies then when we look a bit stronger and we can be a bit more confident we get hit again, fuck fuck fuck !

Last year and the same the year before the second Aguero was really rocking BANG he is out of it.
Yeah yeah it is part and parcel but i can't help letting it get me annoyed, no blame to be appropriated, just a reasonable amount of rage with no satisfactory outlet to vent my frustration.

Can we just get a bit of a break with injuries fucking any positive continuity our season looks like having please Mr Sod of law.

You wanna try being a arsenal fan and dealing with our injuries...

We have had far more injuries but thankfully they are all coming back bang on time

It started at 6 weeks, then it went to 8 and now 10. Ugh. Still better than being out the entire season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.