De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

Even though I disagree with some of what you said, this will be golden!!!

Isco wouldn't just be a rental either, he would play under pep no doubt about it and with us challenging for 4 trophies every year there are plenty of games

Isco wouldn't just be a rental either, he would play under pep no doubt about it and with us challenging for 4 trophies every year there are plenty of games

.....................Aguero.................
Sterling.............................DeBryune
..............Silva..........Isco.................
..................Fernandihno...................

God help the rest of the league if that happens :)

Isco will make Payet look 2nd rate. Dude is a good mix BTW Spanish Dave and Jay Jay Okicha.

.....................Aguero.................
Sterling.............................DeBryune
..............Silva..........Isco.................
..................Fernandihno...................

God help the rest of the league if that happens :)

Isco will make Payet look 2nd rate. Dude is a good mix BTW Spanish Dave and Jay Jay Okicha.
That is a spectacular front.

There my be some crucial games were a bit of his magic could prove useful.

In the meantime, the team needs to do what it did at the start of the season when he was still at Wolfsburg.

Don't get me wrong mate, he was the match winner on Wednesday, he turned up when it mattered and did the business like so many times before.

But it's not like we'd been shite and created no chances before that. Particularly in the second half we were finding gaps and getting in behind them, it was a matter of time before we scored. Perhaps it would have gone to extra time, but I was confident the whole second half that we were going to win the tie.
The key miss for me is in the Champions League matches - he made a difference and is really suited to the euro games. Also with a fully firing Sergio there is no doubt we will miss the quality of early balls he plays - just like his cross on Wednesday. Hope he recovers quicker than anticipated, our medical team don't seem to have a good record on that front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.