De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

We're certainly going to miss him mate as he offers us something completely different from the rest of the squad, as he showed on Wednesday night.

Personally I hope he takes as long as necessary, longer if need be. Knee ligaments are a very serious injury, if you rush back too soon you can ruin your whole career, look at Falcao.

Kev's long term health is the most important thing, even more important than City winning trophies this year. I hope we cope without out and carry on winning games, but him getting back fully recovered and healthy is the most important thing.
Spot on.

Let's look at Martin Atkinson and the officials .
They were terrible all night .
It was foul after foul without a booking .
I'm not surprised half our teams injured .
It's like you can kick our players on to the treatment table game after game .
From what i recall Atkinson should have sent Huth off in the F.A cup final in 2011 .

Elbow on Mario if I recall. Huth always was a roughhouse player, still is! But I think there are too many referees who think that if they show a minimum of cards then they have perfect control over a game. The worst foul of the night I think was McCarthy across Navas' shins. We didn't even get the free kick!

in all honesty, I think our season is over because of this. His spark and invention has carried us a lot when the likes of Silva etc are not firing on all cylinders. When I say over I mean we wont win it as easy.

Am still fucked off at that thread asking if he is worth a place in the starting lineup, we will sure as fuck see now

Obviously he'll be greatly missed but we were doing fine before we signed him and I'm sure we can do fine without him, providing we can keep our other players fit of course.

Alot of these guys in the media seem to think we won't win it because of this. Is this an overreaction?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.