De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

in all honesty, I think our season is over because of this. His spark and invention has carried us a lot when the likes of Silva etc are not firing on all cylinders. When I say over I mean we wont win it as easy.

Am still fucked off at that thread asking if he is worth a place in the starting lineup, we will sure as fuck see now

Is this the first serious lay-off KdB has had in his career? Just our luck, then.
he was out for 5-6 weeks when he was still at Genk because he caught glandular fever, but other than that he's had little more than the occasional thigh problem. still, we're not so unlucky when you think about it - we're the only team Kevin can play for so consider it to be bad luck for everyone else that they don't have him.

Let's look at Martin Atkinson and the officials .
They were terrible all night .
It was foul after foul without a booking .
I'm not surprised half our teams injured .
It's like you can kick our players on to the treatment table game after game .
From what i recall Atkinson should have sent Huth off in the F.A cup final in 2011 .

in all honesty, I think our season is over because of this. His spark and invention has carried us a lot when the likes of Silva etc are not firing on all cylinders. When I say over I mean we wont win it as easy.

Am still fucked off at that thread asking if he is worth a place in the starting lineup, we will sure as fuck see now
So, not really over then :)

In fairness to Shael, the OP of that thread, I thinknhe was merely hitting back at what he percievef as a disrespect vof Silva, when someone started a similar thread about Silva.

For what it's worth, I think both threads are acceptable and such should be discussed. No player should be above critical examination of their contribution.

After a thorough examination though, the conclusion on both threads should be absolutely! They both deserve their starting positions in any City 11.

Last edited:
Really do think he should get some loan cover for KDB.
We have not got a big squad and he doesn't really use the youngsters at all.

Going to be a fucking enormous loss over the next couple of months. We have some very good footballers, some technically very gifted footballers who can weave lovely patterns, however Kevin's killer instinct is what elevates that pretty football into goals and assists. Wednesday night was proof positive of that.

I hope that the others step up and try and provide the end product which we'll miss from Kev.

Going to be a fucking enormous loss over the next couple of months. We have some very good footballers, some technically very gifted footballers who can weave lovely patterns, however Kevin's killer instinct is what elevates that pretty football into goals and assists. Wednesday night was proof positive of that.

I hope that the others step up and try and provide the end product which we'll miss from Kev.

And keep FIT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.