De Bruyne?

Swanson knows fuck all, the shiny toothed twat

images

"I expect Kevin to stay. With all due respect for Manchester City, it would be different if Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich made a move," he told Kicker.

"I would understand a departure then."

Perhaps he is still smarting from the Sky / BT money going to the PL whereas CL results indicate we (as well as the rest of PL) are not worthy of a player like KDB ?
There again perhaps he is worrying that Bayern are likely to steal another player from his team if and when Kevin goes elsewhere ?

That has to be bullshit. Txiki would have got the OK from De Bruyne & his agent before submiting a bid.

It's either complete bullshit or the complexion has totally in changed in the last 24 hours and KDB has himself bottled it for want of a better phrase.

Shows that you can do literally everything right and think you have a player done but as someone I worked with once said, it ain't final 'til it's vinyl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.