De Bruyne?

Chill the fuck out please.

Kevin's agent has to say these things to cover them both.... but Kevin himself and his agent Patrick have both made it clear to Wolfsburg their position and verbally requested for a City move.

Wolfbg are about to lose their best player and BL player of the year... that doesn't happen without looking like you are putting up a fight.

These quotes by Philip Harmeling are pretty naughty and deceptive unless you understand the concept or see a transcript...

Blues, calm yourselves...

Sky Sports just posted these quotes:

De Koster said: "I have read a lot of nonsense in the media. Kevin remains a Wolfsburg player and is focused on his job at the club.

"We are waiting to discover whether any agreement has been reached between the clubs. That is for the clubs to decide, and not for us. There is no medical planned at this stage, and he is happy at Wolfsburg."

I'm still confident that this will happen in the next few days. We always go through this on every transfer we do. It's on. its off. It's back on.....

Fuck me this place changes quickly haha. Just all calm down this is standard procedure for agent/board members to say ... Is not going anywhere.

Rodgers said 3 weeks before sterling was sold to us that he isn't going anywhere blah blah blah.

Usual shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.