De Bruyne?

STOP STOP STOP STOP!!! This quotes are not 100% true! What his agent said is:

"Kevin remains a player of Wolfsburg and is focused on his work for the club. I had to read a lot of bullshit in the media. We have to wait to know if the clubs have found a solution. It is a decision of the clubs, not ours. Right now, there are no planed medicals and Kevin is happy here."

That is what he REALLY said!

This is the biggest transfer news in Germany currently and it's an opportunity for people to stick the knife into City. The comments about Kevin rejecting us and it being different if it was Bayern, Real or Barca are standard these days. Not very original.

Txiki will not have spent all this time on a player that isn't open to a move. Wolfsburg are playing the political game. When we've signed Kevin, I hope we get them in the CL so we can teach them a lesson.

Hecking's comments are an embarrassment. Wolfsburg are supposed to be Bayern's rivals, but are completely subservient to them.

Audi VW group relationship presumably. Audi own roughly 9% of Bayern & Wolfsburg are owned by VW. For a fan owned utopia the BL seems awfully like a corporate stitch up.

STOP STOP STOP STOP!!! This quotes are not 100% true! What his agent said is:

"Kevin remains a player of Wolfsburg and is focused on his work for the club. I had to read a lot of bullshit in the media. We have to wait to know if the clubs have found a solution. It is a decision of the clubs, not ours. Right now, there are no planed medicals and Kevin is happy here."

That is what he REALLY said!

Yes that's the one I was thinking of.

Fuck sake this place is full of flapping cunts ... One no mark journalist with a German sounding name posts some bullshit on Twitter and its time to slit each others wrists. When will people learn to stop taking whatever other people say as truth!! Sky Sports news and Papers are a place for transfer gossip and that's all it is gossip ... Calm the fuck down

Sky Sports just posted these quotes:

De Koster said: "I have read a lot of nonsense in the media. Kevin remains a Wolfsburg player and is focused on his job at the club.

"We are waiting to discover whether any agreement has been reached between the clubs. That is for the clubs to decide, and not for us. There is no medical planned at this stage, and he is happy at Wolfsburg."
Perfect covers all bases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.