De Bruyne?

if we have met Wolfburgs valuation then surely that means with have reached an agreement with them!!
Or is it just payment terms that need sorting such as so much up front plus add ons?

tumblr_m1gmaryg0D1r94e9jo1_500.gif

Close thread?

The quotes have Wolfsburg contradicting themselves. KDB contradicting himself. His agent contradicting himself.

Its going from 95% done, to deal is off to back on, to he is coming tonight, to where is he?, to whats gone wrong?, to the plane is waiting, to definitely this week 100% to he says he wants to come, to he says he wants to stay, to nothing to do with the player, to nothing to do with the club.

I AM LOST. WTF IS GOING ON?

Didn't expect Wolfsburg to be this cuntish tbh... Were they like this when we bought Dzeko?
I wouldn't expect anything else, we are after their best player.

imagine real Madrid was after Sergio, we would demand they met our money demands, and be in the papers/media cranking up the pressure, that's all wolfsb are trying to do, cant blame them

Relax folks. Just watched a clip on kicker.de where nothing is said about KDB rejecting the deal. In fact they say he does not speak to the press currently. And then Allofs basically saying he wants to keep him, but clubs with a lot of money do not take no for an answer. The narrator then speaks about an immoral offer and ends by saying that Allofs sounded more confident about being able to keep KDB a few days ago. To me it sounds like things are going our way and they are going through the motions of bringing it to be public. Just my take on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.