De Bruyne?

Personally I hope this mornings talk is true. Never been convinced this is the signing that will take us further than last year and will be yet another block to any younger lads coming through. MP wanted 'crack' signings. We've got one with Sterling, we wouldn't be getting one with this fella. A midfield/forward line up from; Sterling, Silva, Aguero, Nasri, Iheanacho, Navas, Lopes, Yaya, Fernandinho, Fernando, Delph, Zuculini, Bony and Roberts. Thats 6 from 14 most weeks and assumes there is no one from the academy coming through. I'd take that 14 over anyone else's midfield/forward line up.

Disagree

KDB will be the main signing if we were to make it IMO

tumblr_nlz5ikMA0b1spdt2jo1_500.gif

some one is telling porkys and writing what he wants in Koster's quote(agent) as this seems to be all he has said

De Koster said: "I have read a lot of nonsense in the media. Kevin remains a Wolfsburg player and is focused on his job at the club.

"We are waiting to discover whether any agreement has been reached between the clubs. That is for the clubs to decide, and not for us. There is no medical planned at this stage, and he is happy at Wolfsburg."

Thought it was 95% done lol
100% is when the fees are agreed. City have met Wolfsburg's valuation of c.£46M

Kevin is happy with terms and offer, Kevin has asked for a transfer yesterday, Medical (for players like KDB) are a formality... we only have to agree with Wolfsburg now.

We are right on the line with this... It'll come to a conclusion very shortly me thinks,

I like his agent. Do you know that "I love it!" secene from the naked gun? KDB and his agent are Leslie Nielsen while City is the SWAT team struggle to get out of the van to save them... I don`t know how often he has to repeat that the clubs have to find a agreement.

Kevin is happy with terms and offer, Kevin has asked for a transfer yesterday, Medical (for players like KDB) are a formality... we only have to agree with Wolfsburg now.

We are right on the line with this... It'll come to a conclusion very shortly me thinks,

Hope your right.

You seem confident

Only kidding around m8 - sure it well get done. But don't agree it was 95% done as I don't think he'd have played in the game on Saturday. But who knows - let's see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.