De Bruyne?

This transfer is annoying. Was only the other day how his agent said he has a great relationship with Txiki and he knows what needs to be done.

Audi VW group relationship presumably. Audi own roughly 9% of Bayern & Wolfsburg are owned by VW. For a fan owned utopia the BL seems awfully like a corporate stitch up.

And I believe one of the VW CEO's is on the Bayern board. There were reports he wanted Kevin to stay at Wolfsburg to then sell to Bayern next summer... highly illegal if he's making his own agreements. I can't see that it works quite like that.

I don't believe these quotes, we've just got to agree the sum with Wolfsburg, Kevin wants to come to City.

Personally I hope this mornings talk is true. Never been convinced this is the signing that will take us further than last year and will be yet another block to any younger lads coming through. MP wanted 'crack' signings. We've got one with Sterling, we wouldn't be getting one with this fella. A midfield/forward line up from; Sterling, Silva, Aguero, Nasri, Iheanacho, Navas, Lopes, Yaya, Fernandinho, Fernando, Delph, Zuculini, Bony and Roberts. Thats 6 from 14 most weeks and assumes there is no one from the academy coming through. I'd take that 14 over anyone else's midfield/forward line up.

Its the bloody shirt numbers I tell thee
Its the bloody shirt numbers!!!
Pogba was all but signed until Aguero decided he wanted the number 10 shirt and now De Bruyne's not signing cos Bony wont give up the number 14 shirt!!
Bloody kids!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.