De Bruyne?

If Kevin has had second thoughts I'm sure there are a few Belgians at the club that can convince him. If Fabian made it, I'm sure Kevin can.

Only strange if the quotes are Kosher, and even if they are, when they were actually said?

Delph proved anything can happen up to the last minute.

Nothing at the City end on this supposed development.

Id imagine that we wouldn't have bid if we weren't 100% sure he wanted the move. I think it's the manager and DOF trying to save face. Make it out as if they've done all in their power to keep him at the club.

There has been a delay of some sorts these last couple days.

Not saying this is the root cause of it, but there was a real belief he would be flying in.

There would be jack-shit we could do about a bottle job. Players are human beings at the end of the day.

what did worry me was how well he played in the first match the other day as a club would you really want to give up arguably your best player and after having such a good game maybe KDB could have had a change of heart.

Not flapping but it can be seen as a concern on our part.

FFS.

Seems like Kevin's bottled it, then?

Nothing we can do about that. Still very disappointing. Who's our back up option if this does go tits up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.