De Bruyne?

To be fair these latest quotes, combined with Tolmie's info all imply that our offer has been rejected and/or Kevin has bottled it!

I was actually very confident on De Bruyne until about an hour and a half ago!

what did worry me was how well he played in the first match the other day as a club would you really want to give up arguably your best player and after having such a good game maybe KDB could have had a change of heart.

Not flapping but it can be seen as a concern on our part.

De Bruyne could have had 3rd/4th thoughts the time this has taken.
Wolfsburg werent exactly reluctant to play him in friendliest either.
This either happens in two weeks or he will be Robbens replacement at Bayern, sadly.
Khaldoon said "Sergio needs world class players around him".
If Begiristain can't do it, we need someone who can.

If Kevin has had second thoughts I'm sure there are a few Belgians at the club that can convince him. If Fabian made it, I'm sure Kevin can.

Get Vinny and Denayer on the case pronto! :-)

Exactly. I remember when Lukaku signed for Everton, Kevin Mirallas locked him in his Belgian team hotel room and said he wasn't leaving until he'd agreed to sign for Everton.

If Kevin bloody Mirallas can do that, Kompany shouldn't have any trouble.

Why is it seen as so bad to be worried if we don't improve our team? Everyone on here wants to see an amazing City side, and if transfers don't materialise it's frustrating and disappointing. Strange how some people on here like to appear to be 'cool' or get one over on other posters by calling them 'flappers', instead of being disappointed that our team hasn't been strengthened.

Of course it will be shit if we don't get KDB, because he'd improve the first team. If we don't get him hopefully we'll try & sign someone else to do that.

Positives... City would not let them pull our pants down publicly we would brief the press this hasn't happened yet. Wolfsburg have not released any official stance. We have bid and Kevin's agent is awaiting an outcome between the clubs.

looks like playing the waiting game has both our main deals hitting the rocks....was always the danger with dragging them out for so long

Convinced we will sign him, so not overly worried by this.

However - if we went in big for Pogba and KDB, and failed to sign them both, without a plan b, I'd see that as a failure, bottle job by KDB or not.

Fortunately, I don't think there is any truth in these comments.

If this doesn't happen, you can be assured we haven't got a plan b. Not seen us have a simple transfer window since Mancini left. Still, i still think we can win the league as we are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.