De Bruyne?

its all over twitter now,

twitter people put shit on the twitter to get twitter followers(twatters) ,and fucking mugs follow them and believe what they've put.
its a fucking sad world we live in,if your not twittering then your pouting and putting selfies everywhere.fuck off

My memory is fucked but didn't this all start with KDB refusing to sign a new improved contract?

Well, I think nearly two months ago Allofs was like "we will offer an improved contract and I`m sure Kevin will sign it very fast" Hasn`t happend until now. So I`m sure he wants to leave THIS year.

If Allofs is talking about De Bruyne listening to offers then you'd presume a fee is agreed/close to being agreed

My thoughts too, if the move was off, the bid would have been rejected and the press would be all over it. So far there's been one lad with regurgitated quotes that the best source on the transfer in HLN can't confirm. I can only see this transfer happening.

It seems like these clubs get their heads together, and come to the conclusion that we mustn't sell any players to those vulgarians at Manchester City. Unless we get an absolutely ridiculous offer that is. I reckon nearer to 60m will get him unfortunately, long way to go yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.