De Bruyne?

I´m a bit scared Tixi is underestimating Wolfsburg. They honestly don`t need to sale and it does not seems like KDB would push a transfer. I think we need to offer at least 80Mio€.

Everything that I've read points to him joining city quite soon.

It seems to be nothing more than the clubs needing to agree a fee. KDB seems like a well educated guy in the interviews Ive heard with him, there is no doubt he wouldn't want to join our project. doubling his money overnight, increased spotlight, playing champions league, playing with better players in a better league which homes a large number of Belgium players.

Not sure where opinions on this differ? too much flapping. Im convinced we will have him soon enough.

Fuck sake, just accept the offer or he will leave next year for Bayern for half the price and you will never win anything again in your 1 team league.

What is with all this bullshit of attacking posters who reckon he's not coming which is looking likely at this point , it's the same shite with newspapers when it's positive there a reliable source but when it's not it's what the fuck do they know , talk about head in the sand

You can't blame people for flapping, if this one doesn't go through its the second mark we have gone for and failed this transfer window some have to wonder WTF is going on.
By the way I am not flapping I couldn't give a toss I think we have enough to piss it
They are flapping based on a guy with 1000 followers on Twitter. He's a WUM. As already said, Twitter was the worst thing to happen re football transfers. Anyone can make up any old bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.