De Bruyne?

I would hope he had agreed to join us many weeks ago, would be amazed if we hadn't and if so Tixi aint doing his job.

Completely agree otherwise it'll have been a waste of everyone's time and we wouldn't have pursued it this far without some kind of indication.

But as Delph proved, making the actual decision is a lot different than talking about it.

I hope its the same conclusion and its just hesitation on KDB part.

I know. They had a thread on winding up bluemoon a few years ago and it was decided having "massive" in the name gave it away so agreed to go with "big" the same as "big" Dave Watson.

For christ sake, mate.

I'm not a rag on the Wind Up.

You can look me up online if you want. . . Or you can ask somebody on here who nows me.

I'm sick of the fact that every time someone introduces elements of doubt into a transfer, that I then comment on, I'm labelled a rag.

I said before this morning I was very confident on KDB. Now I'm not so much. Does that make me a rag? No.

I doubted we'd get Pogba. Does that make me a rag? No.

Just a bit panicky, that's all.

Even mainstream belgian paper Le Soir saying an offer of 47m£ has been made. No way Wolfsburg can reject this, this is the highest amount they will get for any player they will ever have.

For christ sake, mate.

I'm not a rag on the Wind Up.

You can look me up online if you want. . . Or you can ask somebody on here who nows me.

I'm sick of the fact that every time someone introduces elements of doubt into a transfer, that I then comment on, I'm labelled a rag.

I said before this morning I was very confident on KDB. Now I'm not so much. Does that make me a rag? No.

I doubted we'd get Pogba. Does that make me a rag? No.

Just a bit panicky, that's all.
Rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.