De Bruyne?

I don't see how anyone can disagree with the view that the planning and delivery of our player acquisition strategy has been inept this summer.

Who's responsible? Personnel?

I do question how Gary Cooke was able to recruit players like Silva and Toure yet these so called Barcelona football gurus can't do the same even though were in a much stronger and more attractive position now

Ftr I don't think your a rag. Just a panicking blue.

You need to grow some balls though and man up. If you flap anymore you will be intercepting Kevin's flight over, that is how airborne you will be.

They haven't rejected bid. We wouldn't have bid without any confidence of him wanting to come here.

This is just the usual politics at the 11th hour.

Yeah.

Why can't we ever have an easy transfer without the 11th hour bollocks?

Are clubs that desperate to paint us as the bad guys?

I don't see how anyone can disagree with the view that the planning and delivery of our player acquisition strategy has been inept this summer.

Who's responsible? Personnel?

I do question how Gary Cooke was able to recruit players like Silva and Toure yet these so called Barcelona football gurus can't do the same even though were in a much stronger and more attractive position now
Ffp ...maybe?

For christ sake, mate.

I'm not a rag on the Wind Up.

You can look me up online if you want. . . Or you can ask somebody on here who nows me.

I'm sick of the fact that every time someone introduces elements of doubt into a transfer, that I then comment on, I'm labelled a rag.

I said before this morning I was very confident on KDB. Now I'm not so much. Does that make me a rag? No.

I doubted we'd get Pogba. Does that make me a rag? No.

Just a bit panicky, that's all.

My advice would be to think before you type then pal. You're not gonna make many friends or win people over on here by being consistently negative/acting like a wet lettuce every time you speak about City.

Wolfsburg UK twitter account has tweeted that they can't find the supposed quotes from Debruyne agent and says that they are either old quotes or simply made up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.