De Bruyne?

yeah, you edited your original post to put that in.

Yes I did as I realised people jump on you straight away for having an opinion, so I thought I'd better add that. Why is everyone so impatient, it takes time to put deals together to transfer top class players and that is all we are in the market for now....Top Class

Massive yaya Wilko and Massive Dave Watson are both cut from the same cloth.

How sad must one be to pose as a city fan when you support someone else. And they call us bitter b
Don't be such a cock all your life. Since when have i panicked about transfers. If you check your facts all I have done is calmly state when a particular player is not going to join or when the transfer business has concluded. I have been right every time except Bony and even then I didn't actually say he wasn't coming but only scoffed at the suggestion and was wrong in that case. So wind your neck in.

Yes I did as I realised people jump on you straight away for having an opinion, so I thought I'd better add that. Why is everyone so impatient, it takes time to put deals together to transfer top class players and that is all we are in the market for now....Top Class

You're a rag...barely even an attempt to hide it...so not a very bright one..bless

I hope the lad will accept my sincere apologies, in that case, Damolcles.

Sorry mate, it's just that, even for a blue, (most of whom, lets face it, have never been blessed with the the most optimistic outlook on life) most of your posts do seem overly pessimistic

Apology accepted, mate. I'm fully aware of the malady of my being. . . Haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.