De Bruyne?

I don't see how anyone can disagree with the view that the planning and delivery of our player acquisition strategy has been inept this summer.

Who's responsible? Personnel?

I do question how Gary Cooke was able to recruit players like Silva and Toure yet these so called Barcelona football gurus can't do the same even though were in a much stronger and more attractive position now

I often wonder how people such as yourself know stuff like this & exactly what form this ineptness takes.

For instance, if you know that right now, the situation is being caused by something City have done wrong, then of course, that means you know exactly what the situation is, down to small details.

So can you please tell us, exactly what is the present situation, & give us the fine details of exactly what City have done wrong, & when & how ? And you also know about the planning, so can you tell us what exactly has been wrong in the planning ? How for instance the planning re Sterling was wrong & how that was inept, & how we could improve it ?

We notice it more because it is our transfer but if you look at many other transfers, this 11th hour stuff often happens. The media hype it up too because it adds drama.

Drama is right!

Looks as though those quotes are a load of tosh, anyway. Let's hope we can get this deal over the line ASAP!

KDB will be announced on wed and he will take the no.9 shirt.....
thats my opinion before you all jump all over me
4 posts !!!! Source!!!!
27daf3d76d433de2b5c605dc0e25dedd.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.