De Bruyne?

Yes you could say I'm pretty close to the family. I spoke to his father in law recently. He seems to be quite sure

Also does anybody know a nice place to buy a house in the area? Someone in the family seems to be looking for one, no idea why though.
A male mum? This place is so cosmopolitan these days.

Yes you could say I'm pretty close to the family. I spoke to his father in law recently. He seems to be quite sure

Also does anybody know a nice place to buy a house in the area? Someone in the family seems to be looking for one, no idea why though.

Somebody posted the other week that KDB had chosen a house in Cheshire.... all good signs we hope

Wish you could change your user name, I'm a bit dyslexic and read it KDsbum, lots of nice places in Cheshire btw

I hope we give him a fair crack of the whip if/when he arrives. These big price tags have a habit of making fans expect earth shattering results and title winning performances.
Just a good solid season will be a fine start. Anything more would be a very welcome bonus.

New signings probably worry a few players, but it'll re-enthuse a lot of others. *rubs hands*

Andy Jacobs the **** has just said he should stay in Germany. The thick **** actually said he should stay with Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.