De Bruyne?

Could be good news for us, Horst Heldt just insisted that he could not rule out a transfer of Draxler. He did not mention Wolfsburg especially, but Draxler would be the replacement Wolfsburg need.

Draxler is almost definitely headed to Juventus if he's leaving Schalke. They've been pretty open about trying to buy him since Vidal left.

Draxler is almost definitely headed to Juventus if he's leaving Schalke. They've been pretty open about trying to buy him since Vidal left.

No. Juves bid was far too less, and Heldt said the story with Juventus is over. Now he was like "if there would be a very high amount..." I know a club who COULD have loads of money very soon. If Draxler wants to stay in Germany, Wolfsburg would be a perfect fit. Here is hope!

Draxler->Wolfsburg
KDB-> City

All happy.

No. Juves bid was far too less, and Heldt said the story with Juventus is over. Now he was like "if there would be a very high amount..." I know a club who COULD have loads of money very soon. If Draxler wants to stay in Germany, Wolfsburg would be a perfect fit. Here is hope!

Draxler->Wolfsburg
KDB-> City

All happy.
How about Draxler->City?

It's amazing a club like Wolfsburg can even fix their lips to talk down on us. They are enjoying some recent success, won their first league with Dzeko and now winning their first cups with KDB. They got lucky he fell into their lap and should be appreciative of the short time he was there. But there's literally hundreds of clubs bigger than Wolfsburg that they shouldn't be talking about "big clubs, but not City". They went from a team I could watch and say "hey at least it's not Munich" to hoping they get brought back down a few places. They also caught lucky breaks as the Bundesliga punishes teams in trouble/inconsistent teams and were a few minutes away from losing the cup in regular time before KDB showed why he's so valuable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.