De Bruyne?

Draxler is almost definitely headed to Juventus if he's leaving Schalke. They've been pretty open about trying to buy him since Vidal left.

Juve don't like the price as they have justifiable concerns over his health. I think he will need to prove the doubters wrong and stay at Schalke this season before finally getting a move. He's still young so time is on his side at the moment.

It's amazing a club like Wolfsburg can even fix their lips to talk down on us. They are enjoying some recent success, won their first league with Dzeko and now winning their first cups with KDB. They got lucky he fell into their lap and should be appreciative of the short time he was there. But there's literally hundreds of clubs bigger than Wolfsburg that they shouldn't be talking about "big clubs, but not City". They went from a team I could watch and say "hey at least it's not Munich" to hoping they get brought back down a few places. They also caught lucky breaks as the Bundesliga punishes teams in trouble/inconsistent teams and were a few minutes away from losing the cup in regular time before KDB showed why he's so valuable.

Even more, Wolfsburg want to build something last-longing. They need players for this project which are 100% convinced of it. KDB surely is not. "I don`t know where I will play next season" "its between the clubs". Allofs should face reality and take the cash. I hope we tell Kevin to force the move as Wolfsburg other way might not give up.

It's amazing a club like Wolfsburg can even fix their lips to talk down on us. They are enjoying some recent success, won their first league with Dzeko and now winning their first cups with KDB. They got lucky he fell into their lap and should be appreciative of the short time he was there. But there's literally hundreds of clubs bigger than Wolfsburg that they shouldn't be talking about "big clubs, but not City". They went from a team I could watch and say "hey at least it's not Munich" to hoping they get brought back down a few places. They also caught lucky breaks as the Bundesliga punishes teams in trouble/inconsistent teams and were a few minutes away from losing the cup in regular time before KDB showed why he's so valuable.

As GDM would say, they're disrespectful motherfuckers.

The most telling thing for me was when he said "I've been told not to say anything" - which sums up the way we do business these days.

I 100% believe come end of this window, he'll be a city player

If you`re not ITK, no one is. Is he coming??
Yes you could say I'm pretty close to the family. I spoke to his father in law recently. He seems to be quite sure

Also does anybody know a nice place to buy a house in the area? Someone in the family seems to be looking for one, no idea why though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.