De Bruyne?

Yep. Think I've learnt my lesson not to share info on here again.

BM can be a callous place.
It's not the info but the way it's posted,ifyou put a few words with no back up it will be jumped on

You need to include a link or someone who will vouch for you

Don't be put off :)

there are Rumours that De Bruyne doesnt actually live in Wolfsburg and is using Privat Jet to fly every Training. Im not sure if this is true, has someone researched it better?

It's not the info but the way it's posted,ifyou put a few words with no back up it will be jumped on

You need to include a link or someone who will vouch for you

Don't be put off :)

I did? I tagged LoveCity who immediately backed me up.

Hope the personal problems aren't too serious and the kind of thing that would seriously affect him if he moved. Dealing with that on top of a big transfer, change of country etc might be a recipe for a bad season.

You can see how badly personal problems affect players just by looking at Di Maria's form for the rags before and after that armed robbery attempt.

I don't expect to hear anything other than generic slating towards City and the continued stance that no bid has been made and Kevin is happy, but there's a first for everything.

As for Kevin's personal issues, the Paris link does tie up. PSG were very much our main opposition for him because Bayern pursued other targets this summer. Clearly the Di Maria signing suggests it is now a one horse race so he will be joining City unless he decides against everything to stick where he is. Which I doubt.

Hope it isn't anything serious as we want him happy and committed to the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.