De Bruyne?

I did? I tagged LoveCity who immediately backed me up.
Pretty sure you edited your post and tagged him. Din't read the tag the first time I went through your post. My bad, I confused your first and second post. There wasn't one in the first post you made.

Last edited:
Quick question, why do people believe this Wolfsburg_UK Twitter account? It isn't official.

That Wolfsburg account isn't official, but the @skysportnewshd is the official twitter account of German Sky Sports, and they confirm he is on there at 18.30 German time.

If any German speaking blues could keep us updated on what he says it would be greatly appreciated :-)

Yep. Think I've learnt my lesson not to share info on here again.

BM can be a callous place.
Wipe your fanny.

If you want to share info, expect to get questioned, if you down answer and keep your replies mysterious. If being called a rag upsets you from a random stranger, then maybe the internet isn't the place for you.

Alternatively, don't share your info and you won't have to worry about anything.

I did? I tagged LoveCity who immediately backed me up.

Christ on a bike. You don't need to justify your actions to these people. Just post what you know when you know it and anyone with half a brain can decide whether to believe it or not.

That Wolfsburg account isn't official, but the @skysportnewshd is the official twitter account of German Sky Sports, and they confirm he is on there at 18.30 German time.

If any German speaking blues could keep us updated on what he says it would be greatly appreciated :-)

I am German. Nothing on that (yet?), just an old video. This is not a real news conference, just a recording for a TV program of Sky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.