De Bruyne?

Because I told him. And I know someone connected to KDB and have posted a little info in the past about it. http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/de-bruyne.308784/page-284#post-8701680

KDB has a personal issue in Belgium and Paris appealed to him because it is closer. That door has been closed because of Di Maria. However, the likelihood is this absence from training is related to it. He asked for permission to return home to Belgium yesterday and Wolfsburg granted it.

No wonder people are afraid to share stuff on here, when people jump on their back and call them rags or worse.

Yep. Think I've learnt my lesson not to share info on here again.

BM can be a callous place.

Because I told him. And I know someone connected to KDB and have posted a little info in the past about it. http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/de-bruyne.308784/page-284#post-8701680

KDB has a personal issue in Belgium and Paris appealed to him because it is closer. That door has been closed because of Di Maria. However, the likelihood is this absence from training is related to it. He asked for permission to return home to Belgium yesterday and Wolfsburg granted it.

No wonder people are afraid to share stuff on here, when people jump on their back and call them rags or worse.
Thanks raggy wum. ;)
Seriously though,your post was nearly three weeks ago and are we now making more inroads that you are aware of,or is it still likely that it could go down to the wire this transfer.

Hope the personal issues ain't something too serious and ends up taking a toll on him, we've all seen how bad shit in one's personal life can affect your performances with Yaya losing his brother last year, no matter whether De Bruyne comes to us or not it'd be a shame for such a fantastic player to stumble in his development, it can set off some nasty domino effects that just turns everything to shite.

Thanks raggy wum. ;)
Seriously though,your post was nearly three weeks ago and are we now making more inroads that you are aware of,or is it still likely that it could go down to the wire this transfer.

The person I know has been on holiday so I haven't gotten any juicy info. But the Belgian media are treating this as pretty much a done deal. In 20 minutes Allofs speaks to the press, let's hope it's bid accepted and not more stubborn denials!

Jesus grown men getting upset with some no mark response on an internet forum. If you're going to get so precious don't bother sharing your so called 'info'

The person I know has been on holiday so I haven't gotten any juicy info. But the Belgian media are treating this as pretty much a done deal. In 20 minutes Allofs speaks to the press, let's hope it's bid accepted and not more stubborn denials!
I just hope it isn`t bad personal issues for the lad.Well Allofs been spouting shite for a while now so its anyones guess what his remarks will be.
Could it be that he`s gone home to prepare himself for a medical over here ?
Anyway mate nice for something new on this subject and thanks for the update.

Nothing worse than being called a rag ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.