De Bruyne?

I think he's world class as a no.10 with a free role, if he's restricted to the wing then you lose a lot of his qualities , ie great shot, super vision. Completely different player to Hazard, not as quick or as good a dribbler but has a better end product.

How's he fared on the right for Wolfsburg? Because more than likely, that's where he'll play for City - the right of a 4-2-3-1, maybe interchanging with Silva in the #10 at points during the game.

Hopefully will be done and dusted by Thursday at the latest. Honestly if it's any later I don't believe he'll feature vs. Chelsea at all.

I think he's world class as a no.10 with a free role, if he's restricted to the wing then you lose a lot of his qualities , ie great shot, super vision. Completely different player to Hazard, not as quick or as good a dribbler but has a better end product.
Thanks. I think I've only seen him once although obviously read loads recently.

That's a bit worrying really because I have a feeling if we do sign him, he'll play on the right. Silva has the free role in our team. I have seen world class players go to clubs like Real Madrid eg Bale and Rodriguez and not really click as they have to fit around other players eg Ronaldo. I can't see anyone taking Silva's role, however good they are.

I suspect this will drag out unless the player puts his foot down. I think it' like Pogba. He is already at a good club playing in the Champions League. He's young. He can bide his time. I'm expecting him to sign too, but given how long it has been going on for I don't see any reason why it will suddenly happen now

How's he fared on the right for Wolfsburg? Because more than likely, that's where he'll play for City - the right of a 4-2-3-1, maybe interchanging with Silva in the #10 at points during the game.
He hasn't really played on the right, he starts behind the ST (Dost/Bendtner) with 2 wingers either side of him (Perisic/Caliguiri/Vieirinha/Schurrle). But when he does drift out there he has a super cross on him - look at the ball to Bendtner in the Supercup and Kruse in the cup match last weekend. I'm hesitant to say he's be wasted on the right because he is world class but you definitely wouldn't see the best of him

Hey guys. I'm behind the Wolfsburg_UK account and I was told there was some confusion about my account. Firstly, it's not official I'm just a fan and have no inside information, I only get information from other German Wolfsburg fans that tweet quotes from papers or the news etc in Germany. Secondly I do believe KDB will move to you guys this window (just an opinion) but I think Allofs will string it out for a bit longer.

Thanks!
Just for those who didn't see this post........a couple of pages, its not official, and he isn't in the know, the _UK was a bit of a give away.

Hopefully will be done and dusted by Thursday at the latest. Honestly if it's any later I don't believe he'll feature vs. Chelsea at all.

Would be great if he arrived before Friday (registration date for Chelsea), but just can't see it.

He's in Belgium now. No fee agreed, no medical booked etc. Looks like it'll definitely get done, but very unlikely to be done in time to enable him him to play vs. Mourinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.