De Bruyne?

Going back to a post from tolmie a couple of days ago...he stated that we were convinced that he would fly in over weekend but something happened...I'm guessing this family matter reared its head fri/sat thus him not flying in and has probably instructed his agent to tell us that until this matter is resolved unfortunately we will have to wait a touch longer for his services...I'm sure the club have agreed to said matters and told him when he is ready we are ready..I'm sure by this time next week he will be ours but patience is the key

He won't be biding his time. This will be done. Don't worry. Which will upset you as I know you enjoy worrying. It will happen now as City know they can no longer haggle over £4m and how the payment is structured.
It's been imminent for weeks. If the clubs agree a fee, I think it will move very quickly, but seemingly we've been in this position a while

Going back to a post from tolmie a couple of days ago...he stated that we were convinced that he would fly in over weekend but something happened...I'm guessing this family matter reared its head fri/sat thus him not flying in and has probably instructed his agent to tell us that until this matter is resolved unfortunately we will have to wait a touch longer for his services...I'm sure the club have agreed to said matters and told him when he is ready we are ready..I'm sure by this time next week he will be ours but patience is the key

Hope its not some Genetic problem ?,if so we don,t want him!. (;.

If as suggested kdb has a family member who has some illness which he feels requires him to be near them and they are currently hospitalised, the best thing any club could do right know is show some decency and hold back on things with regard to this transfer, the last thing he would need is updating that city are all over him and require an answer etc.

A black cat crossed the road then I immediately saw two magpies on my way to 5 a side football tonight,the omens are looking good for KDB to sign..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.