De Bruyne?

Thanks. I think I've only seen him once although obviously read loads recently.

That's a bit worrying really because I have a feeling if we do sign him, he'll play on the right. Silva has the free role in our team. I have seen world class players go to clubs like Real Madrid eg Bale and Rodriguez and not really click as they have to fit around other players eg Ronaldo. I can't see anyone taking Silva's role, however good they are.

I suspect this will drag out unless the player puts his foot down. I think it' like Pogba. He is already at a good club playing in the Champions League. He's young. He can bide his time. I'm expecting him to sign too, but given how long it has been going on for I don't see any reason why it will suddenly happen now
My thoughts too, I'm hoping he will stay because I think we have a real chance to challenge Bayern and shock some teams in the CL with him this season. But if he was staying then I think he would have come out and said he is and Wolfsburg would have rejected the bid outright

Just for those who didn't see this post........a couple of pages, its not official, and he isn't in the know, the _UK was a bit of a give away.
:) I only made my account to follow a few German journos and Wolfsburg fans then I started tweeting some quotes a few days ago and suddenly have hundreds of City fans RT'ing and following me! Have to say though your fans have been very polite on Twitter in the main, much more than the Newcastle fans when they were linked with Dost

My thoughts too, I'm hoping he will stay because I think we have a real chance to challenge Bayern and shock some teams in the CL with him this season. But if he was staying then I think he would have come out and said he is and Wolfsburg would have rejected the bid outright
I don't think he'll play on the right, any more than Silva does, or that Sterling will stick to the left, it will be a very fluid set up, and they will all interchange through a game.

I'd stay at Wolfsburg for the kit alone....

:) I only made my account to follow a few German journos and Wolfsburg fans then I started tweeting some quotes a few days ago and suddenly have hundreds of City fans RT'ing and following me! Have to say though your fans have been very polite on Twitter in the main, much more than the Newcastle fans when they were linked with Dost
I'm sure some will have their moment ! Best thing is to take no notice of it.

Thanks. I think I've only seen him once although obviously read loads recently.

That's a bit worrying really because I have a feeling if we do sign him, he'll play on the right. Silva has the free role in our team. I have seen world class players go to clubs like Real Madrid eg Bale and Rodriguez and not really click as they have to fit around other players eg Ronaldo. I can't see anyone taking Silva's role, however good they are.

I suspect this will drag out unless the player puts his foot down. I think it' like Pogba. He is already at a good club playing in the Champions League. He's young. He can bide his time. I'm expecting him to sign too, but given how long it has been going on for I don't see any reason why it will suddenly happen now
He won't be biding his time. This will be done. Don't worry. Which will upset you as I know you enjoy worrying. It will happen now as City know they can no longer haggle over £4m and how the payment is structured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.