De Bruyne?

NotFunny.gif
Fucking rag!!!

At least they didn't try to make it seem like nothing was happening. Denying bids, claiming the player is happy and doesn't want a move, living in their own little bubble, etc.
How do you know any "bid" has been made ? Its all over the media ? If I picked up a newspaper and its says that today is Wednesday, I'd still get independent confirmation.

We'll have been in discussions, these discussions haven't concluded yet, and Wolfsburg don't want to sell, and de Bruyne isn't going to push the deal, so be patient, it'll happen.

What about tabling a bid probably a month ago and allowing the press to feed on that piece of news, rumour or whatever you want to call it. What would be the result? We'd witness the very things that are playing out now, namely relevant parties being more vocal. As a fan, I'm desperate to see this deal materialize and that's why I'm asking sincere questions around were we waiting till twenty something days to close of the window to give this a real push or to put it in another way what did we do now that got the VW chiefs talking that we couldn't do a while ago given that KDB has been on our wishlist since last season? You cannot force anybodys hands to deal but you can get the best or close to the best outcome if you do your homework right. If for any reason we missed out on KDB (God forbid), I'd be somewhat consoled if we got Pedro (an upgrade on Navas anyday) for £20m or so but guess what, if recent reports are anything to go by, he's rags bound. In summary, I'd say, a lot of things are important to getting a deal done and TIME is no less a factor

Thing is mate, there are probably valid reasons why we have kept our council for so long. As others have said, we may have needed to formally offload one or two beforehand to preserve our bargaining position. I for one think that if the time was right a month ago, he would have cracked on.

Do you honestly believe though that Txiki has been deliberately letting the days tick by just to wind up some fans?

What about tabling a bid probably a month ago and allowing the press to feed on that piece of news, rumour or whatever you want to call it. What would be the result? We'd witness the very things that are playing out now, namely relevant parties being more vocal. As a fan, I'm desperate to see this deal materialize and that's why I'm asking sincere questions around were we waiting till twenty something days to close of the window to give this a real push or to put it in another way what did we do now that got the VW chiefs talking that we couldn't do a while ago given that KDB has been on our wishlist since last season? You cannot force anybodys hands to deal but you can get the best or close to the best outcome if you do your homework right. If for any reason we missed out on KDB (God forbid), I'd be somewhat consoled if we got Pedro (an upgrade on Navas anyday) for £20m or so but guess what, if recent reports are anything to go by, he's rags bound. In summary, I'd say, a lot of things are important to getting a deal done and TIME is no less a factor

So basically, you have no idea what has been happening in the actual negotiations, what has been said or done or why, by anybody involved, on either side, just like the rest of us, but are willing to form an opinion if it doesn't happen, based on what you don't know & you wish we did our negotiating in public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.