De Bruyne?

Perhaps we need to bring in Italian negotiators and quickly secure a 12 month loan deal with an obligation to buy for £15M. Sorted.

46m or keep the player? Hmmmm do you think they will win the league? They will way up 46m and how will it effect them next few seasons if they did sell him

They could decide that De Bruyne guarantees them champion's league football and is worth more than £47m over the remainder of his contract? Doubt they will though, they know one way or the other he won't see it out.

Thing is mate, there are probably valid reasons why we have kept our council for so long. As others have said, we may have needed to formally offload one or two beforehand to preserve our bargaining position. I for one think that if the time was right a month ago, he would have cracked on.

Do you honestly believe though that Txiki has been deliberately letting the days tick by just to wind up some fans?

So basically, you have no idea what has been happening in the actual negotiations, what has been said or done or why, by anybody involved, on either side, just like the rest of us, but are willing to form an opinion if it doesn't happen, based on what you don't know & you wish we did our negotiating in public.
Like I said, we need to ask questions and this is not slagging anybody off. I have never criticized Txixi in the past even when it seemed like Pogba was all but lost (I really have not paid attention to that thread now so I don't know what's going on with Pogba now). We don't know what they have been discussing at the negotiation table but at least we are not completely in the dark about this, we've had events that have given us good clues e.g. we know that the VW manager and director have been vocal of late about this deal. Ifwe don't get KDB or a reasonable alternative, I won't call for his head, no I won't but I won't shield him from criticism either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.