De Bruyne?

If we are to follow that line of reasoning, pal, then everything that ever came out of the media would be false which you'd agree is not the case. I know how difficult bringing the Eiffel tower to our garden can be and how prizing Europe's assist king away from a club not dry on finances can be so I'll give him the benefit of doubt but I honestly think criticism is due whenever he misses the mark. It feels like Txixi and his team did not know what they where up against from the get-go in negotiating arguably our 2 most important deals. As much as I hate to talk about Pogba, I'll do so now to drive home a point. With respect to Pogba, it seems like we didn't factor in the third-party image rights from the start, only to be faced with this seemingly impossible mountain in the course of the transfer if ITK plus media info are anything to go by. With respect to KDB, we don't know what exactly is. happening and I'm desperately hoping the hick-up is about them wanting to get some more money but if it doesn't then I'd personally ask, did they know what they were up against from the start? Could they have been more aggressive and decisive at some point and thus tried to clear the smokescreens as much as possible to know whether the deal would likely happen or not? Armed with sufficient knowledge with all the odds, could we have decided whether or not to pursue the deal and seek alternatives?
Even if we don't have a scooby about what's truly happening behind the scenes, there's something we all know, namely that we were after Pogba and KDB this summer and If we don't get them, I think we need to ask why

And if we do you need to eat humble pie.

Mourinho are you listening
De Bruyne is what your missing
M.C.F.C.
Is the place he will be
With Yaya, Silva and Sergio!

That is right up there with the one about "if you join we'll give you some coin"

:P

I've gotten gradually less and less confident this will happen this week.

Not a flap, for once, but I just get the feeling that if it was going to happen, the bid would have been accepted already.

Not to say it won't happen, just that I think it's less likely than last week.

It's very, very odd that Wolfsburg are just in a state of 'Deny, deny, deny!' (which is why I said they're being more annoying than the Scousers).

Another gif for ya, mate :)

willem-dafoe-gif.gif

If we are to follow that line of reasoning, pal, then everything that ever came out of the media would be false which you'd agree is not the case. I know how difficult bringing the Eiffel tower to our garden can be and how prizing Europe's assist king away from a club not dry on finances can be so I'll give him the benefit of doubt but I honestly think criticism is due whenever he misses the mark. It feels like Txixi and his team did not know what they where up against from the get-go in negotiating arguably our 2 most important deals. As much as I hate to talk about Pogba, I'll do so now to drive home a point. With respect to Pogba, it seems like we didn't factor in the third-party image rights from the start, only to be faced with this seemingly impossible mountain in the course of the transfer if ITK plus media info are anything to go by. With respect to KDB, we don't know what exactly is. happening and I'm desperately hoping the hick-up is about them wanting to get some more money but if it doesn't then I'd personally ask, did they know what they were up against from the start? Could they have been more aggressive and decisive at some point and thus tried to clear the smokescreens as much as possible to know whether the deal would likely happen or not? Armed with sufficient knowledge with all the odds, could we have decided whether or not to pursue the deal and seek alternatives?
Even if we don't have a scooby about what's truly happening behind the scenes, there's something we all know, namely that we were after Pogba and KDB this summer and If we don't get them, I think we need to ask why

So shouldn't the questions wait until after we've not got them?

Thought it was 95% done last week? Personally think this could drag on for a while yet. Wolfsburg clearly aren't desperate to sell.

Thought it was 95% done last week? Personally think this could drag on for a while yet. Wolfsburg clearly aren't desperate to sell.

He gone back to Belgium for family/personal reasons, the delay is him dealing with whatever it is. We supposed to pressure him when he obviously needs to sort something out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.