De Bruyne?

From the look of things its all in debryne's hands now. Its either he hands in a transfer request to force wolfsburg into selling as no club will like to keep a player who isnt interested in playing or just come out that he wants to stay. Because wolfsburg is clearly not interested in selling as they are not in need of hardcash.

If we are to follow that line of reasoning, pal, then everything that ever came out of the media would be false which you'd agree is not the case. I know how difficult bringing the Eiffel tower to our garden can be and how prizing Europe's assist king away from a club not dry on finances can be so I'll give him the benefit of doubt but I honestly think criticism is due whenever he misses the mark. It feels like Txixi and his team did not know what they where up against from the get-go in negotiating arguably our 2 most important deals. As much as I hate to talk about Pogba, I'll do so now to drive home a point. With respect to Pogba, it seems like we didn't factor in the third-party image rights from the start, only to be faced with this seemingly impossible mountain in the course of the transfer if ITK plus media info are anything to go by. With respect to KDB, we don't know what exactly is. happening and I'm desperately hoping the hick-up is about them wanting to get some more money but if it doesn't then I'd personally ask, did they know what they were up against from the start? Could they have been more aggressive and decisive at some point and thus tried to clear the smokescreens as much as possible to know whether the deal would likely happen or not? Armed with sufficient knowledge with all the odds, could we have decided whether or not to pursue the deal and seek alternatives?
Even if we don't have a scooby about what's truly happening behind the scenes, there's something we all know, namely that we were after Pogba and KDB this summer and If we don't get them, I think we need to ask why

I don't agree with one single word of your assumptions & assumptions are exactly what they are (who the fuck said they didn't know about the image rights ? No media outlet said that, it is forum bollocks).

You are speculating wildly & choosing to do it negatively against our club.

There's no argument I can offer to that, as there are very few facts to discuss. Nothing but idle gossip.

Someone gives me facts of mistakes, I'll discuss it. This is just nonsense.

Thought it was 95% done last week? Personally think this could drag on for a while yet. Wolfsburg clearly aren't desperate to sell.
Well seeing that the Bundesliga start this weekend, it seems very likely that it will be resolved by the end weekend at the latest. If he plays than it would seem quite unlikely to me that a move would still be in the making.

If we are to follow that line of reasoning, pal, then everything that ever came out of the media would be false which you'd agree is not the case. I know how difficult bringing the Eiffel tower to our garden can be and how prizing Europe's assist king away from a club not dry on finances can be so I'll give him the benefit of doubt but I honestly think criticism is due whenever he misses the mark. It feels like Txixi and his team did not know what they where up against from the get-go in negotiating arguably our 2 most important deals. As much as I hate to talk about Pogba, I'll do so now to drive home a point. With respect to Pogba, it seems like we didn't factor in the third-party image rights from the start, only to be faced with this seemingly impossible mountain in the course of the transfer if ITK plus media info are anything to go by. With respect to KDB, we don't know what exactly is. happening and I'm desperately hoping the hick-up is about them wanting to get some more money but if it doesn't then I'd personally ask, did they know what they were up against from the start? Could they have been more aggressive and decisive at some point and thus tried to clear the smokescreens as much as possible to know whether the deal would likely happen or not? Armed with sufficient knowledge with all the odds, could we have decided whether or not to pursue the deal and seek alternatives?
Even if we don't have a scooby about what's truly happening behind the scenes, there's something we all know, namely that we were after Pogba and KDB this summer and If we don't get them, I think we need to ask why

I think its really unfair to judge our business based on the small amount of information we have. There is no question we are in a different phase of the project in which only top class players are considered. In almost all cases, the player's current club is trying to hold onto them as long as possible and are only selling if the player asks to leave and in that case they will still try to extract a huge fee, way out of what seems like the market value for the player.

I think Txiki and co have been really smart in their approach. In all cases they have approached the player first and ensure the player was "sold" on the idea of playing for City. I believe they probably had generally agreed to personal terms as well and only then did they approach the other club to negotiate a fee. Did Txiki not factor the image rights or did he feel that if Juve did not own 100% of the player's right they could not ask for 100M Euro? I believe he either did not feel the fee was acceptable because the image rights needed to be purchased as well. or there was another reason they decided not to pursue the transfer.

With De Bruyne, I can't see him staying at this point but Wolfsburg won't make it easy on us and the fee will probably be pretty steep. Well worth it imo.

From the look of things its all in debryne's hands now. Its either he hands in a transfer request to force wolfsburg into selling as no club will like to keep a player who isnt interested in playing or just come out that he wants to stay. Because wolfsburg is clearly not interested in selling as they are not in need of hardcash.
I don't understand why KDB doesn't just tell Wolfsburg that he wants to leave. He won't get any abuse as he is moving to another country also, if he is fearing that. He will repay Wolfsburg for showing faith in him by getting them a huge transfer fee of close to £50m. Strange situation this, just crack on with it.

I don't understand why KDB doesn't just tell Wolfsburg that he wants to leave. He won't get any abuse as he is moving to another country also, if he is fearing that. He will repay Wolfsburg for showing faith in him by getting them a huge transfer fee of close to £50m. Strange situation this, just crack on with it.
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££3

I don't agree with one single word of your assumptions & assumptions are exactly what they are (who the fuck said they didn't know about the image rights ? No media outlet said that, it is forum bollocks).

You are speculating wildly & choosing to do it negatively against our club.

There's no argument I can offer to that, as there are very few facts to discuss. Nothing but idle gossip.

Someone gives me facts of mistakes, I'll discuss it. This is just nonsense.
I guess we'd just have to agree to disagree but I'd argue that you don't need this deal as much as I do and I'd say the same thing to @birchwoodgingerste and maybe that's why I'm a little more dissapointed seeing things drag at this point having already taken the Pogba blow earlier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.