De Bruyne?

Would that be the 2nd bid we haven't made after the 1st bid we haven't made. Or is the 2nd bid we haven't made after the first bid we have made? Or the 2nd bid we have made after the 1st bid we didn't make.

I'm confused.
We're bracing ourselves Candlepool style for the offer that we haven't made to be rejected.

I'm hoping I get hit by lightning on the way home tonight and wake up in hospital in 18 days time. This window is killing me.

Would that be the 2nd bid we haven't made after the 1st bid we haven't made. Or is the 2nd bid we haven't made after the first bid we have made? Or the 2nd bid we have made after the 1st bid we didn't make.

I'm confused.

It's the second bid we say we've made, but only the first bid that Wolfsburg will admit receiving, but the third bid we have actually made counting the phantom bid that was more of a question but not counting the speculative valuation we proposed that Wolfsburg didn't acknowledge.

I'm confused.
Same here, have we even made the first bid yet?. We haven't said so, neither have Wolfsburg. Only the press have come out with it.

Fair enough.

On the subject of their manager however, the only people he doesn't seem to piss right off are the only people that actually matter (his players) and to a lesser extent their fans, and both of those groups think he walks on water. He probably figures everyone else can stuff themselves and in a way, that's not a stupid attitude.

I agree, he's a good manager in the short term, very single minded and driven. He'll probably win something wherever he goes before becoming insufferable. He certainly pissed at least one player off last year. ;)

TalkSPORT Kevin De Bruyne latest. Offer is there but and he's willing to come but sources close to the player say if Wolfsburg won't sell he won't fight his way out like Sterling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.