De Bruyne?

Could KDB just be a smokescreen for someone bigger?

Haha, and there it is!!

Every transfer window the 'smokescreen theory' is posted on bluemoon.

Next time I'm making a bingo card of all the terms, flaps, posters and arguments that turn up and ticking them off!

his original Quote : Pep über die entschiedenen Personalien Götze, de Bruyne und Müller: "Ich wusste das vor zwei bis drei Wochen: Mario bleibt, Thomas bleibt und Kevin bleibt in Wolfsburg"

But how the hell he knows that?

It doesn't mean that- he means he stays at Wolfsberg and doesn't go to his team.

I don't think anyone in any way connected with our club (i.e. you and me) are in any position to lecture others on how to maximise a player's value.

Maybe not but I was originally commenting to someone who said Chelsea were more efficient than us with transfers. That's a bit rich given the player we're talking about. I would also say that a lot of our problems re player values stem from the wages they're on, whereas in the de Bruyne/Chelsea situation it was largely down to a truculent manager who makes a point of falling out with people wherever he goes.

Maybe not but I was originally commenting to someone who said Chelsea were more efficient than us with transfers. That's a bit rich given the player we're talking about. I would also say that a lot of our problems re player values stem from the wages they're on, whereas in the de Bruyne/Chelsea situation it was largely down to a truculent manager who makes a point of falling out with people wherever he goes.

Fair enough.

On the subject of their manager however, the only people he doesn't seem to piss right off are the only people that actually matter (his players) and to a lesser extent their fans, and both of those groups think he walks on water. He probably figures everyone else can stuff themselves and in a way, that's not a stupid attitude.

Has the second bid been rejected then?

Would that be the 2nd bid we haven't made after the 1st bid we haven't made. Or is the 2nd bid we haven't made after the first bid we have made? Or the 2nd bid we have made after the 1st bid we didn't make.

I'm confused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.