De Bruyne?

TalkSPORT Kevin De Bruyne latest. Offer is there but and he's willing to come but sources close to the player say if Wolfsburg won't sell he won't fight his way out like Sterling.
who asked for the laurel and hardy of radio to stick their oar in?
I think they need to stop being so lemon all the time.
fuckin amateurs.

De Bruyne will eventually push this deal through, I'm fairly sure of that. Whether that goes as far as an official transfer request is debatable but there's a fair amount he can do behind the scenes without it being necessary to officially hand in a request. Sterling made it clear to Liverpool he wanted out, but there was no transfer request made. De Bruyne won't want to use the media in the way Aidy Ward did, but he doesn't need to in order to convince Wolfsburg of his desires.

If KDB not going to force it we may have to give them an offer they can't refuse or fuck it off. Because at the minute it appears stalemate.

I think its about time everyone stopped believing everything written/tweeted/said on here. I think ( and I am not saying this because I passed it on ) we should all of learnt after the Delph deal that no one really has a clue what is going on with our transfers, its all hearsay, WUM and bullshit being talked.

I think its about time everyone stopped believing everything written/tweeted/said on here. I think ( and I am not saying this because I passed it on ) we should all of learnt after the Delph deal that no one really has a clue what is going on with our transfers, its all hearsay, WUM and bullshit being talked.

Yeah, the whole Dzeko loan thing sealed that for me. Nobody had a clue about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.