De Bruyne?

Bullshit. That's Falcor and he's just signed for Chelsea.
Silly me of course - its Falco - he was at Tottingham
13-Mark+FALCO+-+Tottenham+Hotspur+1987+Panini.png

I wouldn't be surprised to see KDB at City but, for the first time since this started, I think the odds are he won't.

For once I think Talksport may have it right. He wants to come, and Wolfsburg are aware of that, but they have still said no knowing KDB won't kick up a fuss.

It would have to be silly money now and, in my opinion, this has the whiff of Bayern wanting him for nowt all over it.

I never thought I would say this, and I apologise in advance, I dislike Bayern more than United. There I've said it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see KDB at City but, for the first time since this started, I think the odds are he won't.

For once I think Talksport may have it right. He wants to come, and Wolfsburg are aware of that, but they have still said no knowing KDB won't kick up a fuss.

It would have to be silly money now and, in my opinion, this has the whiff of Bayern wanting him for nowt all over it.

I never thought I would say this, and I apologise in advance, I dislike Bayern more than United. There I've said it.

Well it's reported Wolfsburg want £50m, so the question now is, are we going to pay that. We really should. Otherwise we run the risk of another Isco/Hazard saga

If we have bid 47m I am pretty sure we will pay 50m or even 55m if we absolutely have to.

We have gone to far to pull out of this deal now, for what 5m-7m pound?

hope we get it done... but from the outside our transfer strategy looks a drawn out shambles with us paying top dollar. i know these deals are complex but chelsea and the scum seem far more nimble than us in the transfer market.

hope we get it done... but from the outside our transfer strategy looks a drawn out shambles with us paying top dollar. i know these deals are complex but chelsea and the scum seem far more nimble than us in the transfer market.

I'd have to agree, here.

Not that it's shambolic, but that we do seem unusually cumbersome in the transfer market. . .

I would hope that we have put some kind of deadline on De Bruyne as if we go for an assumed PLAN B based on how long it has taken us on recent activity.,we will be pushing it to say the least

we do seem unusually cumbersome in the transfer market. . .

*chuckle*

Unusually cumbersome in the transfer market...a classic from Wilko

Personally I think we have been doing great...we stole Delph and have one of the best young talents in the country with Patrick Roberts...Sterling was always going to be a chore prising him away from candlepool...If we get just one of KDB or Paul...it would have been a stupendous window

Unusually Cumbersome Indeed hahahaha ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.