De Bruyne?

In fact it could be very much like the Sterling deal going back with slight improved bids yet on a much more discreet level.

That's what happens when the Wolfsburg Echo doesn't exist.

It's occurred to me too that having us on the back pages every day for the past 12 weeks is probably not a bad thing either

He's nailed on a City player.

And City have won more leagues in the last 5 years than Wolfsburg have in the entire history of their club.

And I fucking hate you bunch of Munich wankers and have no problem personally quoting you when he signs so the whole forum can laugh at your delusions
She's an alright poster!

Why? He has a contract until 2019. But I am pretty sure the club will add onto it to keep him satisfied.

At City he is one of many - at Wolfsburg the big fish in the pond. The mighty EPL does not run away. For his own development it should be better to stay.

Are the chances for trophies really bigger with City than with Wolfsburg? Wolfsburg won more trophies last season than City did...

Maybe you should listen to the officials of Wolfsburg and what they are saying, too...
The last I have heared is that Kevin will play this season in Wolfsburg and that they do not sell.

£50m are nothing on a market that has no value in it...

I do not think that Wolfsburg is scared of Bayern selling them stars away - they are a lot more rational than Dortmund is. Some might look into the Bayern squad and where their players came from... There ain't a lot players from German clubs. And I do not think that Dortmund would be better off if Lewandowski would have gone to Real or the EPL...

There's plenty of value in the market. Wolfsburg will not be going after star names. They haven't got that draw. Most of their players have been signed because they've struggled for game time elsewhere or are young and have been given a chance to improve. A bit like at Southampton. A bigger team in the league comes knocking they leave.

If you sell one of your better players to a rival team in the same league then you strengthen them and weaken yourself. Unless you use that money for several players that all go on to improve you, the gap has widened. You're much better selling abroad and then using the money in the same way. You've not allowed a rival team in your league to improve but still have the finances to go and improve.

Either way, Wolfsburg will only win the league through a horrific season from Bayern. Something we'd all love to see.

This transfer will eventually happen . we need to be patient . Kevin wants to come and if reports are to be believed he has informally said to wolfsborg he wants to leave. we need to remember that he is their best player and the most in form player in germany atm .

I think kevin has reached a gentlemen 's agreement with wofsborg and has been promised he will get his move as long as he does not push aggressively for it so that they can get as much money as they can from us .

From our perspective we want to try as hard as we can to get a good deal as we have kevin on our side but just like in sterling's case we will get him.

You'd think seeing your rivals weakened would be a good thing but it seems that doesn't count for anything unless you're the club that poaches them.

Even though I still come onto this thread in the manner of a Pavlovian Dog, I'm starting to become a bit 'meh' about the whole thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.