De Bruyne?

hope we get it done... but from the outside our transfer strategy looks a drawn out shambles with us paying top dollar. i know these deals are complex but chelsea and the scum seem far more nimble than us in the transfer market.
What, you mean like the paltry £50m Chelsea paid for Torres? That was a steal!!!!!
What does it matter what the owners pay for players, it's not coming out of your pocket, that's my stock response to the Gooners, Chelski and UTD fans who bleat on about how much we paid, us being ripped off etc..!, I didn't pay for them, why should I care if we pay 5-10% more than their perceived value?

You'd think seeing your rivals weakened would be a good thing but it seems that doesn't count for anything unless you're the club that poaches them.

The Bayern fans likes one or two talented players to stay at their rival teams so they can still pretend that winning the Bundesliga is an achievement.

Our jolly Germanic jester seems to be having a travesty of a Teutonic titter!!
The idea that staying in a team of average-to-good players will somehow improve a player more than joining a squad of above-average-to-world-class players is a mystery.
Trophy potential? Who is more likely to win their domestic league this season (or indeed any season in the foreseeable future)?
Out of Wolfsburg or City, which is more likely to be the first to win the champions' league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.