De Bruyne?

He's nailed on a City player.

And City have won more leagues in the last 5 years than Wolfsburg have in the entire history of their club.

And I fucking hate you bunch of Munich wankers and have no problem personally quoting you when he signs so the whole forum can laugh at your delusions

Please do quote him...

There aren't many posters on bluemoon that rile me enough to make me respond in a childish manner, but Maldeika is one. He's a perfect mascot for the German rags.

Most City fans are happy to accept our place in European football. We're a club with an excellent history but not one with a history of constant success and we've never won Europe's premier competition.

But we are a bigger club than Wolfsburg here and now with a better chance of winning things. If De Bruyne wants to retire having won the German Cup five times then fair enough, but one FA Cup is worth a hundred German Cups for the prestige and history of the competition.

Whilst Bayern continue to monopolise the league he won't win anything more there. Wolfsburg, and all other German teams apart from Dortmund, who seem to have a loyalty from players that keeps them at the club despite the lack of success (for how long?) remain a feeder team to Bayern and the top sides in Europe.

They're easy pickings for us really. Generally much easier to do business with than talent in Italy, and also often a higher success rate comes from those playing in the Bundesliga than elsewhere to.

Wouldn't it be nice to revisit this next summer, hopefully after a successful season, with Pep having been appointed and hoping for Bayern to be ruined by their board and run into the ground.

Germany, never has a nation that has produced so little produced such arrogant people. The arrogance, smugness, snobbishness. Bayern's board of directors, players and fans are the embodiment of this horrible behaviour. We are on the cusp of signing a great player and they just have to stick their massive beaks in and say "he'd prefer to wait for Bayern" just fuck off you horrible horrible sacks of shit.

Germany, never has a nation that has produced so little produced such arrogant people. The arrogance, smugness, snobbishness. Bayern's board of directors, players and fans are the embodiment of this horrible behaviour. We are on the cusp of signing a great player and they just have to stick their massive beaks in and say "he'd prefer to wait for Bayern" just fuck off you horrible horrible sacks of shit.

Harsh that.

I liked The Scorpions - their early stuff was half decent.

And Eloy - a fine prog rock band.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.