De Bruyne?

Just doing a bit of admin housekeeping on the site, and that was one of the many things to do on my list. A lot of people have said they think it serves no real purpose.
They don't speak for me, I'm quite fond of mine, can I have them back.

Just doing a bit of admin housekeeping on the site, and that was one of the many things to do on my list. A lot of people have said they think it serves no real purpose.
Really. Sorry to disagree boss, but I like to know the number of posts a posters has, helps me whether I take them seriously or not

For what it's worth I was in wagamamas in print works in walks mangala and friend they arrived on segways .ends up sitting next to me and my missus and daughter lovely guy not much English ,so I posed the question when's de bruyne coming ,tomorrow he responded ,its for sure .his words.not itk but thought I'd pass it on .
You've been on here a long time but this could be only your second post ever, if only there was a way for me tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.