De Bruyne?

Who is "we"? You and the voices in your head? Best to seek professional help for that.

You'll have to forgive me, but when someone comes along with half a dozen posts in 2 years, and starts with the negativity and what look like disguised digs about going far in the CL and transfer deals collapsing just like last time etc etc, the rag alarm bells start ringing. And I was not the only one to hear them.

As to me being a rag, several people on here have seen me at games. Anyone vouch for you?

I think we should forget this deal, Wolfsburg are pushing up the price to scare us off the player ain't willing to ask for a transfer because he gets a bigger slice of the price which tells me he ain't that bothered about joining us unless it's for top dollar.

I think we should forget this deal, Wolfsburg are pushing up the price to scare us off the player ain't willing to ask for a transfer because he gets a bigger slice of the price which tells me he ain't that bothered about joining us unless it's for top dollar.

We should hang in there.

I've said it before, Mourinho questioned this guys hunger and he's sat in Germany happy to take whatever happens.

That's not the signs of a winner it's someone who just goes with the flow. When the going gets tough what is he really made of?????????

The way the price is going up you would think this guy has already won the Ballon Dor, people questioned Sterling and 2 years ago he had just as good a season as this guy had last year.

If he is so good, with hazard, komps etc. why are Belgian bang average. Walk away and look for players who really want it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.