De Bruyne?

Why do think it is a load of shit? Do you think it unlikely the reporting in England has an English slant?

He will be a City player by the end of the transfer window. If he hadn't already expressed his wish to come, we wouldn't be pursuing it. Simple as that.

Totally agree with that. Similar with Argentina. I'm assuming you are with me when I say sell aguero and bring in Eduardo Vargas. Least he has an international trophy!

Sarcasm love it, Argentina are getting to finals as messi , aguero etc. carry the other players. Belgian have hazard ( who I put in top 5 players on the planet) AND KDB with other good players yet I saw nothing in the last world cup. OK international play isn't the real measure of everything but this guy seems happy to plod along where he is JUST so he doesn't upset a few people. People talk loyalty bonuses but his cut of 50 mill outways that big time.

He will be a City player by the end of the transfer window. If he hadn't already expressed his wish to come, we wouldn't be pursuing it. Simple as that.

Isco, Sanchez, Hazard, Van Persie, De fucking Rossi?

Players like Sterling are the players we should be chasing players that actually show a desire and passion to come to our club.
If they don't want to put themselves out or go the extra mile to come here fuck em. Fuck PP and fuck KDB if they don't want to come move on

That comment seems to have been made before Kicker admitted City and Wolfsburg were in talks and a deal could happen. Kicker's article hit the net (via their subscription edition) late last night and a German guy (@BL_Latest on Twitter) was kind enough to translate the key parts to me (and he said to me: 'WOB are ready to talk & seem to be in talks with Manchester City'). This was a 180 from Kicker who before had said De Bruyne had no interest in leaving Germany and would join Bayern in 2016.

GkXNBc5.jpg
That comment seems to have been made before Kicker admitted City and Wolfsburg were in talks and a deal could happen. Kicker's article hit the net (via their subscription edition) late last night and a German guy (@BL_Latest on Twitter) was kind enough to translate the key parts to me (and he said to me: 'WOB are ready to talk & seem to be in talks with Manchester City'). This was a 180 from Kicker who before had said De Bruyne had no interest in leaving Germany and would join Bayern in 2016.

GkXNBc5.jpg
Thanks for the update. If Pellegrini wants him I hope he gets him.

Sarcasm love it, Argentina are getting to finals as messi , aguero etc. carry the other players. Belgian have hazard ( who I put in top 5 players on the planet) AND KDB with other good players yet I saw nothing in the last world cup. OK international play isn't the real measure of everything but this guy seems happy to plod along where he is JUST so he doesn't upset a few people. People talk loyalty bonuses but his cut of 50 mill outways that big time.
I'm with you pal! Are you gutted we signed sterling too? Out in the fucking group stages!!

Devastates me even more to be linked with Pogba (out in the fucking quarters). But what can we do? Our centre midfield consists of someone who conceded 7, 2 who didn't get called up and 1 who got knocked out by fucking Greece. Fucking Greece!

Don't get me wrong Silva did ok last Monday but he conceded 5 to a Van Gaal team pal! I'd rather Gary Medel instead of him. Least he got out that group

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.