De Bruyne?

Has anybody managed to see entire matches involving this lad from last season? Obviously, I've looked at the ScoutNation review of the season on U Tube several times, but I'm wary of that kind of thing. You can make many quite ordinary players look good by doing a "best of" compilation of that sort. If — I say if — he delivers regularly like that over the whole ninety minutes of a match, then we could have one hell of a player on our hands, and we should do everything we can to get him. What impresses me in those admittedly limited snippets if his sheer dynamism, directness, and complete lack of fear — if he sees that no particularly interesting pass is on, instead of just making a five yard square pass, or back pass, well he says what the hell and just takes off with it. It's an entirely different style to our style of football, in fact, and could bring something very interesting and unpredictable into the team's game. He also appears to have a hell of a shot on him.

Bundesliga player of the season says all you need to know. He played really well in big games as well so has proven himself as stepping up on the big stage. Would be a fantastic addition for us. De Bruyne, Sterling and Pogba would be three incredible additions to our squad.

So whats up with him? its been very very quiet for some time now. we know where we are with sterling and pogba (our latest bids were supposedly rejected) but regarding this lad, its been way too quiet!

So whats up with him? its been very very quiet for some time now. we know where we are with sterling and pogba (our latest bids were supposedly rejected) but regarding this lad, its been way too quiet!

Think we will find out today what is going on. If he rejects a new contract them he is city-bound I presume on the other hand he could accept the contract and end of thread ;-).

He said 'I'm going on holiday, then I'm going to talk to Wolfsburg'

He has been on holiday, & is now apparently, about to talk to Wolfsburg.

Sounds like a devious fucker this one. :)

Hope we've told him to whack 20% on whatever Wolfsburg offer him and there's a car waiting to bring him to the airport.

we hopefully should have a good chance of grabbing him though as with all due respect to wolsburg they are never going to win the bundesliga due to Bayern just being so dominant! we on the other hand with the right purchases could win titles in the most watched league on the planet!

I really hope he's as good as everyone is getting excited about...not seen much of him but if he's getting praise from Kompany and his stats in the Bundesliga are anything to go by he'll be quite an acquisition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.