De Bruyne?

Bayern expressed interest in signing him. Guardiola is almost certain to take over at Manchester City at the end of next season and hence KDB's move to Man City is something that I think will surely materialize.

I have a feeling that Txiki is factoring in Pep's recommendations into his signings this summer.

Bayern expressed interest in signing him. Guardiola is almost certain to take over at Manchester City at the end of next season and hence KDB's move to Man City is something that I think will surely materialize.

I have a feeling that Txiki is factoring in Pep's recommendations into his signings this summer.
I think you might be right, but we shall see.

The players we are rumoured to be after, & those we are allegedly letting go, all points to Pep type systems in the future, moreso than Pellegrini's favoured style.

The players we are rumoured to be after, & those we are allegedly letting go, all points to Pep type systems in the future, moreso than Pellegrini's favoured style.

Pace along with creativity on the wings is what we are looking for this summer. Add a dash of Silva and Aguero to that and I think City can be the team that a man of the calibre of Pep Guardiola can gamble with.

Would be dangerous, I don't trust Pep's word one bit. He wants us nowhere near as much as we want him.

Would be dangerous, I don't trust Pep's word one bit. He wants us nowhere near as much as we want him.
Doesn't really matter.

Every team at the club plays more like a Pep team than a Pellgrini team, except the first team, so whoever the manager in the future, we will pick someone who ends up playing like that with the first team anyway.

I know you can't directly compare as they're different leagues, but who which PL player most resembles how De Bruyne plays? I've seen the odd Wolfsburg game last season and know he's a player that can contribute to us but must confess that I don't watch too much Bundesliga football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.