De Bruyne?

Questioning Txiki's performance with the window still running is rather premature don't you think? If, as you concede, you don't see what he is doing, what are you basing your arguments on?

I'll feel happier on Monday when we are 5 points clear of our only realistic rivals for the title. If we are 1 point behind them on Monday we can reflect on how costly not being more swift and decisive this window might prove to be.

Then surely the flapathon must wait, either until he does sign the contract extension or until we run out of window.
He has said he is not signing a contract with Wolfsburg till the transfer window is open because he wants to see which clubs are interested and wants to hear offers.

Would say that from a Wolfsburg point of view they are playing a blinder .

Wolfsburg only play a blinder if he stays. No matter how much we end up paying, they won't be able to replace him and will suffer because of it. They'll likely lose the CL, definitely won't get out of the groups and the idea of winning any more trophies will be gone as well.

AT THE MOMENT...he is staying with us.

Tolmie is right. This is done and dusted, just haggling over the fee.

Is there any situation where sterling silva de bruyne and pedro play in the same team. Like de bruyne dropping to cm next to yaya and pedro on the wing. (To clarify I prefer de bruyne over pedro any day but with this apparent bid being placed it makes me wonder if we are slowly backing away from this transfer)

I'll feel happier on Monday when we are 5 points clear of our only realistic rivals for the title. If we are 1 point behind them on Monday we can reflect on how costly not being more swift and decisive this window might prove to be.

Your post is suggesting that Txiki could have already closed these deals out - is that a correct asumption on my part?

Aq
He has said he is not signing a contract with Wolfsburg till the transfer window is open because he wants to see which clubs are interested and wants to hear offers.
But the window is open. Do you mean the January one? Because if so, fuck him and move on.

shoyru_mutant_flapping.gif

I think part of the problem is something which was raised in a thread by @Ricster. The club continually put out that they want the business done swiftly. We collectively think end of June or early July, especially after Negredo and Navas (?) Signed so quickly.

If the club's ambitions are delayed by paperwork or protocols then we start to get restless. I think we need some patience and faith in Tolmie, Zin, MCRJON, Stephen Hakin and anyone else who has the balls to put on the block. Well done to them and let's hope all projected deals get done.

Wolfsburg only play a blinder if he stays. No matter how much we end up paying, they won't be able to replace him and will suffer because of it. They'll likely lose the CL, definitely won't get out of the groups and the idea of winning any more trophies will be gone as well.

AT THE MOMENT...he is staying with us.

Tolmie is right. This is done and dusted, just haggling over the fee.

This quote is not correct. He said: "At the moment which he stands at the VfL center, I can see a happy De Bruyne who is looking forward to start with us"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.