De Bruyne?

Vinny is out of form and hasn't played 3/4 of a season for 4 years. Mangala hasn't established himself yet and Demichelis is 35 and there's been rumours he'd like to go back to river plate.

Take your pick! It may seem like a slightly luxury signing but it's the kind of signing CL winning teams would make. Real have 3 starting quality CBs, Bayern have at least 4, though their injury record is worse than ours. Chelsea seem to be getting Stones so they'll have 3 starting quality.

If the money is there then it would be a good signing IMO as we know that defenders who suit pellegrini's system are hard to come by and Demichelis has at most a year left in him. We may be moving him on slightly early for long term benefits.
Yeah, I can see that logic. Especially with Martin. I guess I was worried that it would shut out Denayer which would be a shame as I think from what I have seen of him he could become world class.

The fucking clunge says we paid £68m for Streling to the ****
I hate Palmeiri as much as the next guy, but I think it's a bit suspiscious that he thinks we paid £68m when we in fact paid €68m. Sounds more like a currency error than him genuinely trying to inflate the price.

I hate Palmeiri as much as the next guy, but I think it's a bit suspiscious that he thinks we paid £68m when we in fact paid €68m. Sounds more like a currency error than him genuinely trying to inflate the price.

Ah yes you are right I guess. The numbers would work out I guess.

Do you have privy to our dealings to tell me he isn't being amateurish?

Or just privy to wearing rose tinted specs?

This is a crucial window for us and if we dont get the right players in then we have a real chance of going backwards...starting to worry with 2 weeks to go

Sorry mate but your spouting shit based on just your frustrations. What we should be able to agree on is that Txiki is paid very handsomely by his employer. I suspect that salary reflects his worth. Would you agree to that?

Doesn't KDB have a new bumper contract with his present club in front of him ready to sign?

I don't think most of us imply we should throw endless amounts on this kid ,more like if your at £47million and if £50 mill will clinch it ,then so be it get it done However in reality £30 million should have been De Bruyne price and £50 Million for Pogba Talk of the club getting more savvy might be correct But because of our owners fabulous wealth we are being shafted by incoming and outgoing deals The Dzeko deal was an Italian giveaway had we sold him in are prem we would have doubled what we received from Roma However quite rightly I suppose we would have improved a rival club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.