De Bruyne?

Sorry mate but your spouting shit based on just your frustrations. What we should be able to agree on is that Txiki is paid very handsomely by his employer. I suspect that salary reflects his worth. Would you agree to that?
I would agree but in the same vein Fernando is paid handsomely by his employer too, is he exempt of criticism. I know questioning txiki's performance on here is sacrilege, I used to deride posters for doing so, but I cant see what he is doing.

But again, if you look at Txiki's record of offloading players and getting fees then I'd say he has done an admirable job. Those Dzeko/Jovetic loan deals guarantee us a fee at the end just like the Negredo deal did. It's good business and it's not like we're the only club who the Italians try and fuck with. I was listening to a podcast recently where a journo from the Times was saying he had spoken to German, French, and Dutch clubs recently who all said that they preferred to sell players into England because Italian and Spanish clubs just weren't prepared to pay the money required or structure the fees an acceptable way.

We forget that the rest of Europe looks at our TV deal and then decides on valuations based on that both for players they sell and players they buy.

Are we certain that the Dzeko and Jovetic loans have an obligation to buy clause then?

I would agree but in the same vein Fernando is paid handsomely by his employer too, is he exempt of criticism. I know questioning txiki's performance on here is sacrilege, I used to deride posters for doing so, but I cant see what he is doing.

You can see what Fernando does week in week out though and therefore can judge

You have fuck all idea what Txiki is doing behind the scenes so therefore can say fuck all

Don't think it will happen now.

Messed up not getting Isco in the first place. Any other talented players of similar ilk? Bernando Silva signed new contract at Monaco, too.

Don't think it will happen now.

Messed up not getting Isco in the first place. Any other talented players of similar ilk? Bernando Silva signed new contract at Monaco, too.
There was a very good reason why we "messed up" not getting Isco and I for one was very happy as to the reasons City decided to abort any further discussions at the time.

Questioning Txiki's performance with the window still running is rather premature don't you think? If, as you concede, you don't see what he is doing, what are you basing your arguments on?

It's reading shit like this that gets my goat

Seems it's not appreciated by people get called rags but it's ok for you, and others hard of thinking, to denigrate City fans on a City forum, ironic don't you think?
I'm not denigrating City fans, I am one myself after all. I've loved this club since the days of Maine Road. I'm criticising the minority who think its ok to attack another member of the forum without provocation, and think that this is somehow a closed community for them to enjoy exclusively. High post court means fuck all quite frankly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.