De Bruyne?

Get KDB and I don't think any of Silva Sterling or KDB will have a set position as such. They are all interchangeable and that's the beauty of it for me. The opposition won't know who is going where. And if a defender is getting the better of one of them they can switch.

Frightening for the opposition for me. At the minute with Navas in the team you know how it's likely to be set up.

Wolfsburg shifting the goalposts I think.
Bearing in mind all the posturing about the transfer request, I'd assume that in the absence of one Wolfsburg are
That seems very much like taking the piss where I come from.

It also appears that it's now a recurring theme for any club we buy from are to behave like absolute twats.

I say that because, if 47 million was their indication, and we bid it, then moving it to 57 is very much cuntish, whether he's their star player or not
no doubt this will be being presented as recompense for whatever loyalty bonuses the player gets for not handing in the request. That will be how it's playing out id assume.

I think we should walk, 57m is a complete pisstake and will only bring City in for more stick from the media and public, if only they engaged their brain and see that City would gladly pay less it's the holding clubs trying to fleece City all the time. I'd honestly rather us take our chances with what we've got and maybe give Lopes a shot, we paid over the odds for Sterling after Liverpool fannied us around and if we tolerate this again with Wolfsburg it will mean every club will do it from now on.

Oh no stick from the media.

Considering they told Juventus they wanted £42 mil for him and jump to £57 mil just because we are bidding now is F'ing rediculous!

Bearing in mind all the posturing about the transfer request, I'd assume that in the absence of one Wolfsburg are

no doubt this will be being presented as recompense for whatever loyalty bonuses the player gets for not handing in the request. That will be how it's playing out id assume.

Like I said though why are we ok with this? Oh he wants his bonuses so we have to pay over the odds again, oh thats fine then... listen either he wants to come here or not, he'll get a better contract here, better all around football life. He SHOULD have put the transfer request in if he does want to come, no excuses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.