De Bruyne?

You'd be here for hours.

So where do we think would kevin play?

Central and silva moves to the left then sterling on the right
Sterling on the right kdb on the left
or simply replace navas and slot in on the right?
I think we'd play him out wide, cutting in, as we would with Sterling
However if Silva isn't playing I can see him fulfilling his role with someone replacing him out wide

I think we'd play him out wide, cutting in, as we would with Sterling
However if Silva isn't playing I can see him fulfilling his role with someone replacing him out wide

Certain games in Europe a Christmas tree with Silva and De Bruyne floating behind Aguero with Sterling coming off the bench.

In others he can drop deeper and be the most advanced of the midfield three.

As Kompany said the other day, he's a complete footballer and can influence a game from any role.

Actually, given the posts earlier about Wolfsburg not replying to the offer, what is the protocol about this? Can a club just completely ignore an offer, or do they have to respond to it? Otherwise, it seems a bit surprising it doesn't happen more often when a club doesn't want to sell - why go through the process of rejecting it when you can just completely ignore it and leave the potential buying club dangling?

Certain games in Europe a Christmas tree with Silva and De Bruyne floating behind Aguero with Sterling coming off the bench.

As Kompany said the other day, he's a complete footballer and can influence a game from any role.
Have a word FFS vinny.

I think we should walk, 57m is a complete pisstake and will only bring City in for more stick from the media and public, if only they engaged their brain and see that City would gladly pay less it's the holding clubs trying to fleece City all the time. I'd honestly rather us take our chances with what we've got and maybe give Lopes a shot, we paid over the odds for Sterling after Liverpool fannied us around and if we tolerate this again with Wolfsburg it will mean every club will do it from now on.

I dont see why people are making excuses for him not putting in a transfer request, thats kind of putting it all on City from the other 2 perspectives. Contact the player tell him to put in a transfer request so Wolfsburg can't take the moral high ground and pretend it's not about money.

I'd be just happy to see him here at the moment

Wolfsburg seem to be asking for a lot here, £57m for a player they want to put in transfer request that's if you believe everything being stated.

I feel the problem for us is eggs in one basket

Pedro mentioned but he is a poor alternative.
The POTY in England and Spain wouldn't cost less than £100m, so why exactly do you think the POTY in Germany should cost less than £50m? Txiki should just pay up whatever they ask for....

Wolfsburg shifting the goalposts I think.

That seems very much like taking the piss where I come from.

It also appears that it's now a recurring theme for any club we buy from are to behave like absolute twats.

I say that because, if 47 million was their indication, and we bid it, then moving it to 57 is very much cuntish, whether he's their star player or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.