De Bruyne?

Where's everyone getting this offer of a new contract from?

Allofs wasn't talking about offering him a new deal, he was saying he expects to get a new offer for KdB wasn't he?

SWP'S back...there were reports yesterday that Wolfsburg are going to offer him a bigger contract to try and keep him....

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 12h12 hours ago
Bild: Wolfsburg are set to offer Kevin De Bruyne a new contract worth around £135,000/week to try and stop him from joining City.

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 2h2 hours ago
Wolfsburg are ready to offer £150.000 a week to Kevin De Bruyne. At #MCFC he can earn more than £200.000 a week, bonuses included.

After yesterday I'm officially calling off our interest in kdb.
Thanks.

he! ;) no one could argue that was a complete team performance yesterday mate!;) Navas has a high motor and never stops working for the team but De Bruyne would be a class above...There isnt many in europe that can play a final ball as good as this kid....would make us a better team and well worth 50mil.....after the solid play from CM and LB position, this is the one position that would improve us the most and a "must" signing in my opinion!;)

After that fantastic performance yesterday if he doesn't sign for us soon the lads shown that he doesn't have the ambition and thirst for success we need. C'mon Kev, get your arse to City and become a part of something amazing!

imagine,transfer deadline day,

breaking news from city

otamendi signed
KDB signed
pogba signed

now that would top robinho :)

In terms of quality of signings it would, but that whole day will be very hard to beat in terms of transfer activity.

If they don't let him go in the next week he's going to have to man up and bite that Allofs ****.

I think Bayern are trying to persuade him to stay at Wolfsburg for one more season so they can move for him next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.